TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.Booking- A few days after receipt of your booking form we will send you a confirmation email. Once we have received the required deposit the booking will be definite and we will send you confirmation to this effect via email.
2. Rental period- The minimum rental period in July and August is 1 week. Check-in time is from 16.00 hours on your day of arrival. The accommodation needs to be vacated by 12.00 hours on your day of departure. Outside peak season it will be possible to rent the accommodation for only a couple of days (minimum of 2 nights). A quotation will be tailor made.
3. Deposit/payment- The deposit per pitch is 50 Euros; for a bungalow or yurt the deposit is 125 Euros. The deposit needs to be in our possession no later than 10 days after making the booking. The remainder of the rental can be paid during your stay.
4. Late arrival or early departure- When arriving late or departing early, you still need to pay the total amount for the reserved accommodation/pitch.
5. Bank details- Campismo o Tamanco lda. IBAN: PT50 0045 3111 4010 9118 6971 7. BIC: CCCMPTPL
6. Gas/water/electricity- Normal use included in the price.
7. Cancellation- Upon cancellation of the booking, you owe us: From booking to 8 weeks before arrival € 25 administration. From 4 to 8 weeks before arrival date the deposit ad € 125. From 1 to 4 weeks prior to arrival date 50% of the total -until one week before arrival date 100% of the total We advise you to take out a cancellation policy.
8. Cleaning- We expect you to leave your accommodation in the same state as you found it. I.e. please put furniture back in the same spot and tidy up/broom-sweep the accommodation. Final cleaning will be taken care of by us.
9. Kitchen linen, towels and bedding- The accommodation includes kitchen linnen and bedding. You should bring your own towels; however we can supply you with towels if you stipulate this before your arrival. Prices and availability on application.
10. Pets- Your pet is welcome but please discuss this with us prior to making your booking.
11. Maximum number of people- In some cases it is possible to increase the number of people for an accommodation. This needs to be discussed with the management beforehand. Additional cost will be applicable.
12. Cot- The campsite can provide a cot. Should you wish to make use of this cot, please stipulate this before arrival. Prices and availability on application.
13. Liability- The renting party will be responsible for the accommodation, furniture and all other household effects. We cannot accept liability or responsibility for any damages and/or inconveniences in or around the rented accommodation. We cannot accept liability for any inconveniences caused by situation changes not caused by us.