Before continuing, please note that The Children’s Clinic specialises in assessing and supporting a broad range of neurodiverse developmental delays and differences such as autism, dyspraxia, speech delay and dyslexia. We also support low level emotional difficulties through psychological therapy, e.g. social anxiety. If your concern for your child is in relation to the above, please continue with the form.
Following is a list of concerns that we do not provide support for in the clinic:
- Diagnosis of ADHD/ADD (although if your child already has a diagnosis of either of these, we do provide post diagnostic support – typically through Occupational Therapy)
- Significant mood/mental health concerns, including depression, self-harm or suicidal thoughts (Please speak instead to your GP for an urgent referral to CAMHS and to discuss other options. If you are immediately concerned for your child’s safety present to A&E).
- Eating Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Reports for family court proceedings
- We do not currently provide Sensory Integration Therapy (although we are hoping to in the future)
Please note that it is The Children’s Clinic policy that all legal guardians sign our consent form and are in agreement that your child receive services from us. Children will not be seen in the clinic until the signed consent form is received by us.